Hello and welcome to the Abbie Payge Photography blog! I am a lifestyle portrait photographer located in the Madison, Wisconsin area. I love fashion and design, and I truly believe it can make the photograph. You will often find me thumbing through fashion and decor magazines for fun new ideas.

I specialize in children's portraiture and my style has been described as modern, rich, and soulful. My greatest joy is capturing all the unique personalities and making connections with my
                                      subjects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my blog and visit often!








Saturday, December 29, 2007

The best Christmas present ever!

Christmas day was pretty quiet at our house, my oldest daughter had left for the day with her father and so it was just me, my husband and my youngest daughter. I rarely get the chance to get my camera out and really focus on taking pictures without having to worry about my youngest jumping in the lake or walking into the road, she is the rowdy kind...if you know what I mean. Well my husband suggested we go for a walk in the environmental center and take pictures, what a treat it was to take pictures and really focus. My husband took care of everything; he watched Miss E, positioned her and made her smile on cue. Truly the best present I received!















2 comments:

dot said...

What beautiful little girls to take pictures of! I can't wait to see if you get the template right!

Anonymous said...

Well done. Your pictures are great!

Mike

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP