Hello and welcome to the Abbie Payge Photography blog! I am a lifestyle portrait photographer located in the Madison, Wisconsin area. I love fashion and design, and I truly believe it can make the photograph. You will often find me thumbing through fashion and decor magazines for fun new ideas.

I specialize in children's portraiture and my style has been described as modern, rich, and soulful. My greatest joy is capturing all the unique personalities and making connections with my
                                      subjects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my blog and visit often!








Monday, February 18, 2008

Re-editing

We have had soooo much snow this year so it makes it close to impossible to go outside and take some photos so I have been forced to re-edit some old photos.

Peace

No comments:

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP