Hello and welcome to the Abbie Payge Photography blog! I am a lifestyle portrait photographer located in the Madison, Wisconsin area. I love fashion and design, and I truly believe it can make the photograph. You will often find me thumbing through fashion and decor magazines for fun new ideas.

I specialize in children's portraiture and my style has been described as modern, rich, and soulful. My greatest joy is capturing all the unique personalities and making connections with my
                                      subjects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my blog and visit often!








Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Oh how I love long weekends…we had a great Memorial weekend spending time with family and friends which reminds me to give a big “thank you” to all of our military personnel for the sacrifices they make each and every day to ensure our freedom.
The apple orchard was in full bloom but the mosquitoes were ferocious so we had a marathon photo shoot not to mention we were trespassing but it was all in the name of photography and I am sure they would have understood ;)
In the first photo Eastyn is trying to blow a dandelion but she doesn't quite get it, first she picks off the seeds and throws them and then blows we have tried to show her several time but this is her way! oh and the first outfit was made by grandma and one of my personal favorites.









2 comments:

Jennifer Anderson Photography said...

Ok, these are so dang adorable. YOu really got some great shots here. She is beautiful and you captured her so well!
jen

The Landgren Family said...

Gena - LOVE E's dress in the first pictures!!! She is adorable! We are having Addison's 1 year pictures done in a couple weeks. Hard to believe my baby is almost 1 already!

Miss you and hope all is well!

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP