Hello and welcome to the Abbie Payge Photography blog! I am a lifestyle portrait photographer located in the Madison, Wisconsin area. I love fashion and design, and I truly believe it can make the photograph. You will often find me thumbing through fashion and decor magazines for fun new ideas.

I specialize in children's portraiture and my style has been described as modern, rich, and soulful. My greatest joy is capturing all the unique personalities and making connections with my
                                      subjects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my blog and visit often!








Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweet Miss P!

Ok one more post before I rush out the door to go on vacation! My friend came over yesterday with her beautiful 5-month-old twins. I only had the chance to proof one and I came accross this one and I could not resist.

IMG_2525 webcopy2

1 comment:

Kellie H said...

she is a living doll seriously!!!

& thsoe photos at the farm at sunset are totally fabulous!!! OMG..I so have been trying to take sunburst photos b/c I love the way they look. Yours are super!!

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP