Hello and welcome to the Abbie Payge Photography blog! I am a lifestyle portrait photographer located in the Madison, Wisconsin area. I love fashion and design, and I truly believe it can make the photograph. You will often find me thumbing through fashion and decor magazines for fun new ideas.

I specialize in children's portraiture and my style has been described as modern, rich, and soulful. My greatest joy is capturing all the unique personalities and making connections with my
                                      subjects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my blog and visit often!








Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{Holiday Cards} Madison children's photograper

Christmas is just around the corner....just a little reminder that the deadline for ordering Christmas cards is Monday 12/8.
card reminder

3 comments:

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

love the colors in the photo and on the card. Adorable.

The Landgren Family said...

I love it! I loved your card that you sent too - your girls are beautiful!!

I might need to ask for your help with our cards next year. We will be in Rockford w/ Addison & Avery in the fall and I am thinking a trip up to Madison for a photo shoot is in order! You really are so talented Gena!

Toni said...

Love that blanket photo and also the boat image! Gorgeous!

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP