Hello and welcome to the Abbie Payge Photography blog! I am a lifestyle portrait photographer located in the Madison, Wisconsin area. I love fashion and design, and I truly believe it can make the photograph. You will often find me thumbing through fashion and decor magazines for fun new ideas.

I specialize in children's portraiture and my style has been described as modern, rich, and soulful. My greatest joy is capturing all the unique personalities and making connections with my
                                      subjects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my blog and visit often!








Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Matilda Jane Sale!!!

Matilda Jane is having a Black Friday sale! 30% off of everything! I am just smitten with Matilda Jane clothing for my litte one. The colors are bright, and the clothes are so comfortable and unique. If you have a little girl take this opportunity to try them out. Not to mention they look great in photographs ;)

Go here to start shopping


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey Gina, Thanks for showing me your blog. I enjoy seeing your fine work. You are really an expert at matching each persons personality with a unique setting. I'll be back for more visits soon.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP