Hello and welcome to the Abbie Payge Photography blog! I am a lifestyle portrait photographer located in the Madison, Wisconsin area. I love fashion and design, and I truly believe it can make the photograph. You will often find me thumbing through fashion and decor magazines for fun new ideas.

I specialize in children's portraiture and my style has been described as modern, rich, and soulful. My greatest joy is capturing all the unique personalities and making connections with my
                                      subjects. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my blog and visit often!








Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Please vote for me!!!

I was one of 45 photographers chosen to participate in the Matilda Jane "photo love" contest! I was so excited when they announced the names and I was on the list! The winner will get an all expense paid trip for 2 to the Matilda Jane dress rehearsal in January and if you know me at all you know I am crazy over Matilda Jane Clothing so this would be a dream for me.
So here is how it works….Voting is done by adding your favorite photographers to your shopping bag and then checking out. So go here to vote and go here to read more about the contest.
Voting will end Sunday, December 6 @ midnight EST
Thank you for voting ;)

flicker mj blog black

No comments:

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP